Join us as we gather again!
Perks for joining include:
- Community – Online Member Site, Office Hours, Peer Mentoring, Facebook group
- Promotions – Member Highlights in digital catalog – published once a year
- Programs – Free access to virtual programs, 4 panels a year
- Discounts – Save on Craft Conference tickets, Craftin’ Outlaws early bird entrance, online and in-person merchandise, advertising in Digital Catalogs
- Name recognition in Annual Report, listed under members
- Member newsletter, mailed once a month
How much is it to join?
The cost to join our online community is $49 a year. Join creative conversation to help you build your business from peers across the Midwest and beyond.
Who should join?
Past attendees, individual who make for making but don’t sell their crafts, creative business owners who want to grow their craft, brick and mortar owners who support crafting artists, individuals wanting to break into the craft show circuit, craft instructors who teach hands on workshops, individuals looking to connect with craft-minded community members.
How often will I be charged?
You will receive an automatic payment each year, to the day of your first enrollment.
How can I go about cancelling my membership?
Email us to be removed from the program and membership platform.
Why are you moving away from a Facebook group?
Past attendees of our conferences were provided access to a private Facebook group, we know that not everyone uses that service and are now offering a platform for everyone.
Once a member, you can ask to join the FB group for more community connection, should you want to access the page.
How does this differ from the Alumni FB group?
The new platform will still allow for group chats and connections but always for recorded programs, course access and more!