Midwest Craft Con hosts an online panel discussing the state of retail in the craft community.
Tuesday, August 16, 6:30pm EST, we are speaking Retail within the Midwest.
State of Craft is joined by panelists
- Elle Jae Essentials La’Asia Johnson, Flint, Michigan
- Wildcat Gift and Party’s Olivera Bratich, Columbus, Ohio
- For Ewe’s Lisa Whitfield, Oberlin, Ohio
This hour long conversation will cover topics of
- Maintaining their brick and mortar stores
- Building a community within the community of your retail space
- Retails inclusivity in an increasingly divisive world.
State of Craft panels are a space to discuss current events in the craft world and hosted 4 times a year. Free for members who also receive access to the recorded program. $15 for non-members.