The third edition of Midwest Craft Con, happening Feb. 16 to 18, 2018, in Columbus, Ohio, is going to be chock-full of craft business sessions, inspiring keynote talks and hands-on workshops.
The breakout sessions on craft business topics range from marketing and PR to accounting and legalities as well as getting into wholesale and scaling up your operation. The speaker lineup for 2018 includes some familiar faces as well as new friends! Such as:
- Adrienne Wiley on scaling up
- Betsy Greer on craftivism
- Vickie Howell on Kickstarter
- Daniella Cortez on PR basics
- Tasha Branham on mass retail
- Margot Madison on customer profiling
- Loi Lang on legalities for crafters
- Kim Werker on getting Mighty Ugly
There’s just too much good stuff! Check out the whole lineup here.
The hands-on workshops are new this coming year — we’re working to make these activities free for attendees and totally casual. You’ll be able to drop in to any session that inspires you. Details to come!
You definitely don’t want to miss out — tickets are on sale now!