While dreaming up Midwest Craft Con, one aspect that we felt the conference needed was a place to showcase independent shops and specialty boutiques in our handmade world. So we’ve brought them to us in the form of a Trade Show!
On Friday and Saturday evenings, you can shop and mingle with handmade stores and our sponsors at the conference. Did we mention the trade show coincides with happy hour? 🙂 We’ll also have a book signing area where you can meet many of our published speakers while picking up inspirational reads.
At the Trade Show you’ll find these businesses:
- Igloo Letterpress: Explore and shop letterpress goods and stationary supplies.
- The Hoop and Needle: Cross-stitch and embroidery kits for complete beginners as well as her own kits (Purple Hippo Stitches) and items from her favorite makers from around the country.
- Alison Rose: Purchase screen-printed shirts and accessories from everyone’s favorite crafty Columbus couple. (Also the designers of our logo!)
- Wholly Craft: Shop from Columbus’ oldest and best handmade boutique, which will be offering a wide range of Midwest inspired goods.
- Frekol: This startup serves local businesses who want to connect to sellers.
- Yarn It and Haberdashery: They’ll have unique yarns that can be used knitting, crochet and crafts, such as Loopy Mango, Noro, and Ewe Ewe.
- The Smithery: This shop will show off a selection of jewelry representing many of its artists in the store.
- Smart Studio Akron is providing a coloring wall experience.
Many trade show exhibitors will offer up DIY demos so be sure to say hello and thank them for the patronage of Midwest Craft Con.
One thought on “Craft Con Trade Show”